Get upside down with Cariné on Sunday, September 2nd from 1PM to 3PM for a workshop all about inversions!
A yoga practice without inversions is like a marriage without a spouse, lemonade without lemons, or a body without a heart – the essence is missing! In this workshop we will learn what it feels like to transition from inversions to arm balances (otherwise known as flying), as well as explore the important aspects of the following poses:
- Uttanasana (forward fold pose)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (downward-facing dog pose)
- Kakasana (crow pose)
- Sirasana (headstand pose)
- Pincha Mayurasana (forearm balance)
- Adho Mukha Vrksasana (handstand pose)
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (bridge pose)
- Sarvangasana (shoulder stand)
This workshop aims to give you a better understanding of how to position your body for a safe and stable inversion and the confidence to practice inversions in your regular practice. Get ready to play, move, fire it up and get seriously present.
Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today! A sense of comfort in inversions is recommended.